Terms And Conditions
The use of our services are subject to the following terms:
- Payment is due on completion of the repair or supply of services unless a specific agreement has been made. Payment can be made through cash, cheque or credit card. If payment is not made within 30 days then a service charge will be added to the invoice. This is currently £25. If payment is not received in 45 days we will proceed with a money claim action to reimburse our loss.
- Repairs and spare parts come with a 3 month warranty assuming the invoice has been paid. Repairs not paid for receive no guarantee. Electrical control boards have no warranty from our supplier therefore we are unable to guarantee these.
- Another fault in the future may give symptoms the same as before but be due to a different component. Our engineer will determine if this is the case.
- A service call can be cancelled anytime up until the service visit. Once we have arrived at the property a call out charge will be levied. Calls cannot be cancelled at the doorstep. This is currently £75.00 for freestanding appliances and £85.00 for integrated appliances and American fridge freezers.
- We have Public Liability Insurance through Gladiator Insurance to the value of £2,000,000
- We cannot however be held responsible for damage to flooring or floor coverings. We take every care in moving appliances.
- We cannot be held responsible any damage to kitchen furniture. We take every care when removing plinths, decor doors, skirtings and other moldings.
- All water connections are tested at the time of our visit but we cannot be held responsible for leaks or damage from leaks subsequent to our visit.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss of food, frozen or otherwise subsequent to our visit.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The advice given in this website is given without liability and assumes the user is competent to carry out checks and has turned off power to appliances before undertaking any works.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.